1) New-born lambs in the Dales. I love mint sauce as much as the next man (in fact, I'd wager I love it considerably more than the next man), but seeing the little darlings bleating and frolicking in Swaledale is another matter entirely. Isn't it?2) Longer evenings. At least when I finally return to work after my illness (later this week), I will be coming home in the daylight
3) A cacophony of birdsong in the trees
4) Feelings of optimism and growth
5) Flowers in the local park
3) A cacophony of birdsong in the trees
4) Feelings of optimism and growth
5) Flowers in the local park
6) The warmth of the sun's rays on my face
7) Running in shorts
8) The sweet smell of newly mown grass
9) Summer is yet to come!
10) Digging out the old Birkenstocks (even if it's not really warm enough to wear them yet)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think...